The Parent Association is a group of volunteer parents that help build school spirit and community.
We ask that all parents participate with their time and talents. Whatever we accomplish is for the good of the school and each students success. PA committees meet to plan the special events. There are also PA roles such as Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Hot Lunch Coordinator and Mardi Gras Coordinator.
None of what we do is possible without parents volunteering. To volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do throughout the school year:
- Welcome back to school coffee social for parents
- St. Michael’s Feast Day treats for entire school
- Hot Lunch menu set up and start
- Hot Lunch starts
- Craft Night (evening event for school community to get together in a fun creative way)
- Skating Party (PA organizes and provides a day of ice skating for the whole school)
- Mardi Gras (PA plans and holds our annual school carnival)
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Breakfast (PA makes and serves pancakes to the entire school)
Archangel Cup Hockey Tournament (our school hosts this tournament annually and the PA runs a small concession stand at it)
- Fun Day (PA provides lunch for the school on Fun Day)
Monthly and Miscellaneous:
- Hot Lunch
- Committee Meetings for planning our various events
- Set up coffee and tea for various school functions or meetings