Hello Grade Seven families,
- Students are to finish their letters to August from “Wonder” if they have not yet had a chance to do so.
- The following items have been sent home this week and last and require signatures: Narrative writing Summative, Socrative Geometry Activity, Core Competency Play Rubric, and the FSA results reflection. Please note that students are not yet able to take the FSA booklets home as we have yet to receive permission to do so from the province.
- Our class and the Grade Sixes will be attending the public viewing of the relic of St. Francis Xavier at Queen of All Saints School next Thursday afternoon. A permission form will was sent home on Monday. Thank you to all our parent driver volunteers, your support is greatly appreciated. Please fill out the forms sent home with your children.
- Our school’s Confirmation date has been set! Archbishop Miller will be visiting us on Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 at 7 pm. In preparation for this, students will be completing a Saint research project due on February the 5th. More information will be coming home regarding Confirmation in the coming week.
- Students will be writing an in class geometry assessment on January 31st. It will closely resemble the geometry handout given last week. Extra help will be offered tomorrow at Lunch as well as Thursday after school.
Thank you for your time!