We are now a month into online learning, and as we figure out a new set of social rules for online interactions we thought it might be useful to have a few resources that parents and kids can look at together. Some of the info you will find includes:
- what you can and can’t do when hanging out with friends on line
- rules for hanging out with friends online
- suggestions for games friends can play online (not necessarily screen games)
- possible topics of conversation
- a brainstorming sheet to write down what you know about your friends, to facilitate conversation and play ideas
- A story about seeing friends online
These resources come courtesy of Sara at ABALC. Thanks for making these for the St. Michael’s community, Sara!