Hello Grade 7 Families,
A few notes as we enter the month of October.
- FSA administration is fast approaching, while efforts our made to prepare students in class, success is dependant upon students also reviewing material at home. Practice resources for Numeracy and literacy can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/administration/kindergarten-to-grade-12/assessment/foundation-skills-assessment/fsa-samples . For sample tests, pop-up blocker must be removed and a random 9 digit PEN should be entered.
- Wednesday at 9:15am will be the Grade 7 assembly on the topic of Empathy. Students have been working hard on their scenes in class and are asked to continue practice lines at home.
- A number of outstanding forms still need to be submitted. These include: computer contracts, code of conduct (youngest only), and Spirit Day permission forms.
- Students should be working on their prayer presentations which must be ready by this Thursday.
- The converting percentages, decimals, and fractions sheet will be checked for completion tomorrow .
- Extra help will be offered this Friday from 3 – 4 pm.