Hello, Grade 7 Families,
The end of the year is fast approaching! A few important notes.
- Permission forms for the year-end field trip to Big Splash Waterpark on Monday, June 25th were sent home. Please read through these and return them by this upcoming Wednesday.
- As we gradually work our way through our Theology of the Body unit, parents are asked to review chapters 5 and 6 with their children at home. The packages can be returned to the school if this has been completed. Please ensure that these are all returned to the school by Tuesday, June 26th.
- The farewell celebration will begin at 7 pm with Mass on Thursday the 21st of June. Students will have reserved seats at the front of the Church and are asked to ensure that they are on time (if not early). While all are welcome to attend the Mass, only those listed on the invitation forms will be able to attend the celebration after in the school gym. Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
- Discuss with parents “What makes a loving relationship?” (Monday)
- LID projects (Showcase will be on Wednesday the 27th)
- Brainstorm connections between main themes of Wonder and Catholic Faith.
- Students should complete their artifact analysis of this image using this worksheet by tomorrow.
Thank you for your continued support and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.